Thursday, August 9, 2012

Invisible Movie Explosion

I know I've mentioned my cat, Lulu, to you guys. She's gray with an even darker gray tail, ears and face. Her limbs are dark gray as well, but then turn to white at the paws. She's got mittens! :)
Anyway, my cat has done some pretty weird things in the past. She's gone from lovey-dovey Lulu- wanting me to pet her and jumping on my lap when I stop- to malicious Lulu- attacking my face and hand- in a matter of seconds. I don't know what's causing this. I have a bipolar cat.
I could continue with my cat stories, but there's one in particular that happened just a few minutes ago.
I sat down in my circle chair, finding that it was filled with little stuffed animals that I had thrown there. I pulled them out from under my butt, and threw them on my bed. An unsuspecting Lulu was sitting innocently on the bed, relaxing while I type. The animal landed right at her feet and, startled, she jumped up, flew backwards and landed on the floor on the far side of the bed. Her jump was about a yard backwards and on to the floor. I sat there laughing my butt off and not being able to stop. I walked over to her, still laughing, and picked her up and put her on the bed. She cautiously walked over to the toy with her head bent, wondering just what had scared her so.
If you didn't laugh, this was probably a 'you hadda be there' story :)

~Gina



picture brought to you by ME!!! Yeah, that's Lulu :)

Fun Fact of the Day:
A group of cats is called a clowder of cats :)

No comments:

Post a Comment