Saturday, August 11, 2012

Being Girly for Once

If you guys really know me (or if you read my 'about me' in earlier posts) you could probably tell that I'm not the girliest person. You know, video games, attitude, and the fact that I absolutely hate wearing makeup. Yesterday, my friend came over and we had a really great time. We talked about boys and listened to music and drooled over cute celebrities. It was that girly moment that I usually don't have.

Just for the heck of it and because this entry was really short, I'm going to give you the first ten songs that show up on shuffle on my iPod:

Barton Hollow- The Civil Wars
It's Still Rock and Roll to Me- Billy Joel
Someone Like You- Adele
Misery Business- Paramore
We are the Champions- Queen
Gonna Get Over You- Sara Bareilles
Happy- Never Shout Never
Ours- Taylor Swift
We are Young- Fun.
50 Ways to Say Goodbye- Train

Well there you go :) I was bored today, okay?

~Gina


pictures brought to you by Google Images


These are just some cute quotes. I got it online a while ago so I don't have a link for it... I know I got it from Google though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment