Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Friendship Sealed with String

Recently, I've been getting into crafting. I started a sewing project and I'm making friendship bracelets for all my friends and for myself. And don't laugh. I know you're laughing. Sewing is for old people you say. Well it's stress relieving. I have anxiety problems, okay?
But I'm not here to talk about sewing. Friendship bracelets are what I'm really into right now. I'm slow at it, but with practice, I'll get better.
I asked my mom and my dad if they wanted one and they do. My mom wants one to wear and my dad wants me to make a lanyard for his flashdrive. I'm excited to start on them :)
If any of you share my current excitement for friendship bracelets, shoot me a comment.
I learned everything I know about Friendship bracelet making from this website: knotcool.com . Drop by for some pretty designs and step by step instructions on how to make them.

~Gina





pictures brought to you by Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment